Air separator (pneumatic separator) ERGA ZZFlow
Air separators (pneumatic separators) are used for dedusting and dry separation of materials into light and heavy fractions by size, density and shape
Air separator (pneumatic separator) ZZFlow is designed for simultaneous dedusting and dry separation of materials into light and heavy fractions by size, density and shape with up to 99% efficiency.
- Closed air circuit: no filters and compact footprint
The machine is designed as a mini-plant (ZZFlow separator, cyclone and fan) with closed air circuit: air purified from the product leaves the cyclone and enters the fan, from where it enters ZZFlow separator, forming closed air cycle. As a result, the separator works without filters and has smaller footprint*.
* unlike open-circuit air separators
- Dry separation method: pure economy!
ZZFlow air separator allows for replacement or supplement existing equipment, improving the quality of feed material with less power consumption and no time and money spent on water and drying**.
** comparing to wet separation method
- Separation/cleaning efficiency up to 99%
Separation mode is selected depending on material and requirements to end product. Optimum selection of the working chamber of the ZZFlow separator and air flow parameters allow for 99% separation efficiency and purity of feed material.
- Easy operation
Easy to operate, without quick-wear mechanisms and vibration loads, ZZFlow air separator works continuously not requiring special attention from personnel.
- Application industries
- PET: label removal, paper from PET flakes;
- Shredded cable: separation of copper and aluminum from PE/PVC insulation;
- MSW (municipal solid waste): heavy fraction separation (stones, glass, metal, etc.); light fraction separation (film, paper, fabric);
- Glass cullet: glass cleaning from light fraction (film, label removal, dust);
- Tire granulate: separation of textile, dust, rubber granulate;
- WEEE (Waste of electronic and electrical equipment): recovery of plastic, rubber, fabric;
- Wood chips: removal of paper, textile, fabric; recovery of metal, stones, glass;
- Plastic granulate: removal of dust, fluff, fine particles;
- RDF/SRF fuel: separation of light fraction from waste.
- Grain: separation of mineral impurities from processed raw materials, separation of leaf from stem, husk from whole seeds;
- Sugar, table salt, flour and grain, starch, dairy products, tea, gelatin, vegetables, cocoa powder and chocolate chips: removal of residues of polypropylene bags, sack stitching threads, dust;
- Spices, herbs and plants (pharmacy): removal of dust, threads.
Mining, construction and demolition, metallurgy:
- Removal of dusty fraction (dolomite, feldspar, marble chips, etc.), separation by shape (mica, vermiculite, etc.) or specific gravity (chromite ore, metal ceramics, powder metallurgy).
- Have difficulties choosing or haven’t found what you are looking for?
Please, fill in the questionnaire on our site and we will select the most suitable solution to you.
Series-produced models of ZZFlow air separators are given in the table. Customized solutions can be designed according to the order requirements.
|Model||Capacity*, t/h||Power, kW|
* Depends on material and output fractions
You can additionally order spare parts kit to ensure continuous operation of the equipment:
- spare plates for batch hopper
- bearing assemblies
For this type of equipment there is an option of integrating REMOS remote monitoring system, providing monitoring of the separator status in real time. Available options:
- Access to complete information about operation of the machine (operation / idle, operating modes, error decoding, position of magnetic rods, cleaning period)
- Dust sensor (cyclone operation efficiency control)
- Power supply sensor
- Air flow rate sensor
- Monitoring operation of electric motors (in case of variable speed drive)
- Incoming switch and contactors position control sensor
- Equipment downtime monitoring
- Door status control (open / closed)
- Shock / vibration sensor
- Humidity sensor
- Temperature sensor
ELKRON ESS electrostatic separator
Separation/cleaning efficiency up to 99,8%
Fine adjustment of separation mode
Automatic cleaning of electrodes
ERGA DS densimetric table (air separator)
Separation/cleaning efficiency up to 99,5%
Fine adjustment of separation mode
No costs for water and drying of material
Low power consumption
ERGA GK gyratory screen
Classification efficiency up to 99%
Screen mesh size from 0.2mm
5 вin 1: simultaneous screening into 5 fractions
Manufacture for you
ERGA KL belt conveyors
Mobile and stationary conveyors
High class of energy
ERGA vibrating feeders
Wide range of designs and applications
High-strength steel construction
Adjustable feed rate and immediate stop
Protection of downstream equipment
ERGA dosing hopper
Wide range of options and settings
Downtime minimization, no bagging
Easy installation and operation