ERGUARD SCM conveyor single plate metal detector
Compact industrial metal detector for detection of tramp metal inclusions in conveyed bulk raw materials
ERGUARD SCM single plate metal detector is designed to detect inclusions of ferrous, nonferrous metals and stainless steel in bulk materials transported by conveyor belt.
- Compact solution
ERGUARD SCM single plate metal detector is easily integrated under conveyor belt without belt disconnection.
- High sensitivity to metal inclusions
ERGUARD SCM single plate metal detector provides maximum sensitivity in detecting inclusions of various sizes.
Sensitivity to ferrous metals:
- from 10 mm at height of 100 mm from the detector plate
- from 20 mm at height of 200 mm from the detector plate
- from 30 mm at height of 300 mm from the detector plate
Sensitivity to nonferrous metals:
- from 20 mm at height of 100 mm from the detector plate
- from 40 mm at height of 200 mm from the detector plate
- from 60 mm at height of 300 mm from the detector plate
The above values are obtained under ideal conditions and can vary depending on the size of the aperture, detector operating frequency, unique properties of the products, location of inclusions in the flow and conditions of the process environment.
- Continuous control
When metal inclusions are detected, the metal detector emits a sound / light signal and depending on selected option stops the conveyor, labels or rejects the contaminated product from the conveyor belt.
The sensor has ambient class NF1 design (ambient temperature - 35 / + 40 °С), which allows working in outdoors in any weather conditions.
- Protection of process equipment from damage and premature wear
ERGUARD SCM conveyor metal detector reduces wear, prevents damage and downtime of crushing and size reduction equipment and eliminates resulting financial losses.
- Touch Screen intuitive control
The control panel is a 7-inch high-definition touch screen with user-friendly interface: 3 levels of access to settings (operator, engineer, service specialist) are provided to prevent unauthorized access.
- Storing up to 10 materials in memory
Individual settings for specific material/product are stored in the system memory, designed for 10 items.
- Conformity with technical regulations of the Customs Union
The equipment corresponds to requirements of technical regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 004/2011 “On Safety of low-voltage equipment” and TR CU 020/2011 “Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment”. All required certificates are included in the scope of supply.
- Have difficulties choosing or haven’t found what you are looking for?
Please, fill in the questionnaire on our site and we will select the most suitable solution to you.
Series-produced models of ERGUARD SCM conveyor metal detectors are given in the table. Tailored solutions can be designed according to the order requirements.
|Model||Dimensions (LхWхH), mm||Max. power consumption, W||Weight, kg|
|ERGUARD SCM 500||860х550х180||150||60|
|ERGUARD SCM 650||1010х550х180||150||70|
|ERGUARD SCM 800||1160х550х180||150||80|
|ERGUARD SCM 1000||1360х550х180||150||90|
|ERGUARD SCM 1200||1560х550х180||150||100|
|ERGUARD SCM 1400||1760х550х180||150||110|
|ERGUARD SCM 1600||1960х550х180||150||120|
|ERGUARD SCM 1800||2160х550х180||150||130|
|ERGUARD SCM 2000||2360х550х180||150||140|
For this type of equipment there is an option of integrating REMOS remote monitoring system, providing monitoring of the metal detector status in real time. Available options:
- Access to complete information about operation of the machine (operation / idle, operating modes, error decoding, position of magnetic rods, cleaning period)
- Power supply sensor
- Incoming switch and contactors position control sensor
- Equipment downtime monitoring
- Door status control (open / closed)
- Shock / vibration sensor
- Humidity sensor
- Temperature sensor
Magnetic pulley ERGA PullMag
2 in 1: magnetic iron separator + head pulley
Magnetic field operation range up to 350 mm
No power consumption
Overbelt self-cleaning magnetic separator ERGA SuspendMag A
Efficient operation in harsh conditions
Removal area depth up to 550 mm
Mass of recovered metal up to 60 kg
Powerful permanent magnetic system
Overbelt magnetic separator ERGA SuspendMag М
Efficient recovery of large strongly magnetic impurities
Removal area depth up to 450 mm
Mass of recovered metal up to 40 kg
Easy assembly and operation
Manufacture for you
ERGA belt conveyors
Mobile and stationary conveyors
High class of energy